TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Packaging Europe Ltd part of Rapid News Communications Group and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on the confirmation email.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser Packaging Europe and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
2. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
3. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
4. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold after purchase. Tickets can be exchanged free of charge to a colleague, however, you would have to notify Packaging Europe of the change.
6. In the event that you are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction introduced after the purchase date of 01/05/2023 e.g. vaccine passports, your ticket will be transferred to a future Event, and cannot be refunded after the purchase.
7. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Transaction Fees are not refundable.
8. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
9. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
10. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition), otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
13. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
14. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Dutch Covid-19 regulations - https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
As a result of these measures we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements.
15. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
16. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
17. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
18. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
19. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
20. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
21. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
22. Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
23. In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
24. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Guarantee or its subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability, in Relation to the Terms and conditions (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) (a "Dispute").